Wednesday 28 December 2016

Last Christmas Card 2016

Hi ya

This is my last Christmas card for 2016.

It was hand delivered it to a lovely lady in Florida, I had the pleasure of meeting Lis who I've been exchanging cards and emails with for a quite a few years now. 

Lis and her husband Don were also very kind as to offer us a bed for 2 or 3 nights and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

I will share some photos as soon as we are home.

Hope you liked the card Lis?




As always thanks for your visit and Happy New Year to you all!

Photobucket

7 comments:

brenda said...

Very pretty and stylish indeed Ali.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

B x

Stampsnob. said...

Yes I love it and I love that you both came. Such a treat . The flowers are holding up lovely What a great end to our year Thank you ................
Lis

Jackie T said...

Hi Ali this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I hope you are well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Herbaholic said...

Lovely card Ali, enjoy your break, look forward to the photos when you get back :) Hugs - Debs x

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card :-)
Happy 2017 x

Tina said...

Beautiful card. Tinaxx

EmmaT said...

so effective, beautiful. Emma