Wednesday 17 January 2018

It's all about Frankie

Hello 


We've been without Alf for 18 months now and thought it was a about time we took the plunge.

So I'd like to introduce Frankie, she's 13 weeks old.

She is very much like Alf with her markings but what can I say I'm a sucker for a tabby but her belly markings are beautiful.

It's taken a while for her to come out of her hiding place, which happens to be under the reclining sofa but she is getting there...


The only down side to her name is that I can't get the Sister Sledge song out of my head, I'm singing it all day.....lol










Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Alison59 said...

Oooooooh she is adorable; thanks for sharing.
Looks just like my Tia.
I am a sucker for tabby cats.
Enjoy her >^-^<

brenda said...

She's adorable Ali and so prettily coloured, I'm sure she is going to give you lots of joy.

B x

EmmaT said...

Hellooooo Frankie, she is beautiful Ali and im sure bringing lots of love and laughter. Thanks for sharing. Emmax

Nataliascraft said...

She is so adorable x

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi Ali ... just love that little kittie what an absolute darling ... watch those sharp claws lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Awww...A home need a cute kitty in it....and she is a little cutie...I too love tabby cats....my bailey is one...Joolsx

Herbaholic said...

Soooo cute, ::waves:: HELLO Frankie xxx My Poppy is a tabby, she loves having her belly rubbed. looking forward to hearing all about Frankie's adventures Ali, I wonder if she'll be a crafting diva? Hugs - Debs xxx

Stampsnob. said...

She is precious ...Hope she is settled in or at least out from under the furniture......Lis